Thursday, February 1, 2018

Inspired By.... a lovely purse.... and EXCITING NEWS!!!


I am so excited.... the Inspired By Challenges has a design team!!! Yep it does and it is over here.... at the Inspired By Blog (be sure to follow and hop on over to see what the design team has for you today for this inspiration pic)

If anyone knows me, they know my absolute favorite color is baby pink so really I'm surprised I didn't use the photo as an excuse to create something with it!  Instead I went with the purse, the bubble talk and those lips.... I created some fun Valentine's bags for my girls.  Yes they are 20 and 22 but I still like to give them something.

I used the Love Notes collection by PhotoPlay to decorate the Clear Purse Boxes by SRM Stickers. Of course each of my girls are unique so they have different boxes :)

I just hand traced a template for the box and cut out the larger panel.  I then just cut a smaller panel and stitched it on before adhering with my Xyron.  I then just created some tags to adorn the boxes.  I used the Tag Duo from Reverse Confetti for both.  I stamped the From Cupid onto each from the Heart Filled Sentiments set also by Reverse Confetti.

For this first tag.  I used the new Kindness Cards stamp set from Reverse Confetti for my older daughter because she really is an amazing mom.  The amazing is mounted on foam squares for dimension.


Next up, I used some of the ephemera from the Love Notes collection then added a PTI die cut arrow.

Inside the gifts I will put a gas gift card surrounded by some yummy chocolates.  Both girls have cars and I'm sure would love a tank of free gas :)

Playing along with:

Simon Says: Work it Wednesday - Love

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes



  



Thanks for checking out my blog today. 

Be sure to hop on over to the Inspired By Blog and see the new design team!

AND.... you are going to want to play....

there is a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says up for grabs!


6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Now how did I ever miss those lips? These bags are a treat, Laurel!!
=]

~amy~ said...

AWESOME...so excited for you and that awesome team of yours!

Amber said...

Fantastic project, Laurel! Those bags are awesome! Thanks again for including me in this tribe of awesome creativity! :)

Danni Reid said...

These boxes are so so cute Laurel!

Virginia L. said...

Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Jeanne said...

Those treat bags are fabulous, Laurel. So fun and filled with love. Congrats on your design team, too. that's fantastic!

01 09 10