Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Caffeinated Inspiration - Spring Tea

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog with another inspiration challenge for you.  I would love for you to play along.

For my card, I was inspired by the woodgrain, colors and tea.  I used the Bliss collection by Simple Stories along with the Vintage Teacups stamp by Altenew.


The main panel and the tea cup are mounted on foam squares for dimension.  I then cut a spoon and napkin using a La-La Land die.

Now here is the photo.  I would love to see your take on the challenge... hop on over to the CLC blog for more information (click on photo) 




2 comments:

Lin said...

What a pleasing design, Laurel - love the spring colors, and that planked background! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful teacup and saucer, Laurel. So delicate. The entire card design is absolutely charming. Great color palette and card design. Thanks for sharing. :)

01 09 10