Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Good Luck

I'm at home sick today, and after some napping I decided to give a go in my craft room. I came up with this card for a couple of challenges.  I used the green scrap from my Bowl of Dreams collection by Jillibean Soup.


I cut the clover and the sentiment with my Silhouette.  The main panel is mounted on foam squares for some dimension and interest.  For a little more interest but keeping it simple, I added a scrap of a grid journaling card to the bottom corner.

I am playing along with:





6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, sorry you are sick, but glad it wasn't able to stop you from creating. Great card. I enjoy all the details; the stitching, the staples, the washi and the cuts. All work together so nicely to create a fun card! Feel better!

LeAnne said...

Aw, hope you're feeling better! This sweet creation would make anyone feel better!

Julia Aston said...

what fun die cuts - and bits of washi stapled on top and bottom! Hope you are feeling better!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love that giant shamrock and all those green sequins! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I love this fun shamrock and bold sentiment! Fun card....beautifully detailed! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Lea Lawson said...

Such a great good luck, St. Patty's Day themed card! Love it!

01 09 10