Sunday, March 11, 2018

Scrappy Sunday - Don't Have Time for This...


Yay, another layout done... If I keep this up, I should have at least 52 layouts completed this year!  Anyways for this one I have used the Cienna collection by Elle's Studio - it is retired but I still have bits and pieces of it.


My grand daughter keeps us laughing.... often at my mom's expense! LOL This is no different.  I am documenting our Costco shopping trip when Kaiah was tired of looking for my mom.  That silhouette cut is from Kerri Bradford.



I'm thinking of starting a little Traveler's Notebook called 'Kaiahisms' :)

Playing, once again with:

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Cute layout. I like all the patterns and fun colors. Kaiah is very funny. A book with her sayings would bring lots of laughter over the years for sure. :)

01 09 10