Saturday, March 24, 2018

Sketchy Saturday with Fancy Pants



Time for another Sketchy Saturday sketch and today I have used some Fancy Pants goodies.  When I saw the Bright Side collection by Fancy Pants I had to have it.  When it arrived, I had to play right away!


I decided to create a fun shaker card.  I love the scooter ephemera, reminds me of our Cruise in the Mediterranean last summer.... sigh, I need to go back.  Anyways.  I had to use it. 


I mounted the scooter and the small cloud (which the white clouds are just the pieces I cut out to create the shaker, I just turned them over) on foam squares for dimension. The spring die is from Echo Park.  









2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow, Laurel! This is so fun and perfect for Spring. I really like how you made the shaker elements in the clouds. The flower pattern paper is very pretty and the green scooter so fun. Terrific card! :)

Becca Sadler said...

Adorable card! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration for your featured sketch this week!

01 09 10