Saturday, March 17, 2018

Sketchy Saturday

Happy Saturday or should I say Sketchy Saturday. I have used the Farmhouse Stew collection by Jillibean Soup.  Anything farm/country related... I'm a sucker for.  I think in my former life I was a farm girl ;)



I die cut the chair using a Poppy Stamps die and then wanted the cup of tea to look like it was with a napkin or cloth, so I just cut a scrap piece of paper and adhered it on.  The chair and jar (which was fussy cut from pattern paper) are mounted on foam squares.  

Sigh... I wish I had a porch.

I swayed a bit from my sketch, but I always use sketches as a starting point and sometimes, like today, it is a bit swayed.  The sketch has 2 rectangles in the center.  I have 2 main images in the center, but one is a square and smaller.  The sentiment in this case is a jar.  But trust me, I did start with the sketch :) 

Here is the sketch:  


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adore your card! Love this farmhouse look and that pitcher you used as a prop. I've got a thing for pitchers. The gingham is lovely is orange and white. The wood grain paper looks great. I almost want to jump into that card. LOL Great job!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! I DO have a porch and I love it, even though it's small. You can come visit and sit on mine!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, I love it

Helen Gullett said...

This is fantastic!!! I do love life on the porch!

Unknown said...

I really appreciate for this great information. Thanks to your sharing, I can enrich my knowledge.I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. shopify app free shipping bar, Shopify free shipping bar app, best autoketing

Huyen said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!autoketing
sales pop master
sales pop master online

01 09 10