Friday, March 23, 2018

Tracking my progress in a fitness journal

I am up on the Unity Blog with the next phase of my fitness journal.  The cover I posted here. These are the pages where I will track my weight loss.

I have used a number of different Unity stamps along with the Posh collection by Simple Stories



The star die, for the milestone numbers, is from The Stamps of Life - and yes, I will reward myself with each milestone :) more details on my next pages. 




In case you are wondering how I will be tracking.... I have punched 20 black stars from card stock.  I will adhere as I go.  That button of course is from A Flair for Buttons



For more information and detail be sure to hop on over to the Unity Blog




 


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks great, Laurel! You look absolutely ready to take on your goal and I've no doubt you will achieve it! Good luck and thanks for sharing. :)

Becca Sadler said...

What a great way to combine a love for crafting into motivation for tracking weight loss! I should have done something like this for tracking my progress on steps to build my endurance and for re-conditioning my heart this past fall and winter. It might have encouraged me more to get out and about! :) But getting back to making cards has been its own therapy anyway. Thanks for always sharing how you get "inspired by" life.

01 09 10