Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Dance in the rain...

In keeping with the spring theme ;)

I love spring... can you tell, LOL.  I am using the Bright Side collection by Fancy Pants once again to create a spring card.   I challenged myself to use something in my stash that had never been used, and it was that bow die.  I don't even know where I got it from - perhaps PTI.  It is so cute.  I would love a pair of rain boots that looked like this and had a pretty bow.


To create the clouds I used my Silhoutte.  I then just added a few sequins for interest. The spring die is from Echo Park once again. 


Playing along with:




(anything goes)





2 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

I love everything about this, such a perfect design.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

Jeanne said...

Sweet and charming card, Laurel. The bow is sweet, the boot is fantastic and the rest of the elements all work wonderfully together to create a bright and cheery card. You are very talented!

01 09 10