Thursday, April 26, 2018

Inspired By... Time to Garden

Happy Thursday.... another Inspired By challenge is up.  I had so many ideas for this one, but time wasn't on my side for crafting this week so I went with something pretty quick.

I used the Spring Market collection by Carta Bella once again - I just can't get enough of this collection.



I used the Garden Variety stamp set by PTI to stamp and then die cut the seed package.  It is mounted on foam squares for some dimension.   The flowers on the card have been fussy cut.  Finally, I cut out the mom with my Silhouette.  Now I'm all ready for Mother's Day.... well except for the gift!

What do you get your mom for Mother's Day... I always seem to get a flower of some sort or a garden ornament - I'm looking for some fresh ideas ;)

Here is the Inspiration pic


Also playing at:


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oooh, this is so pretty, Laurel. Yes, that collection is a lovely one. As for gifts, I used to make something for my mom. With your love of upcycling talent, maybe you could make her something to hold her tools or a sign with a lovely quote? She also made a list some years and I remember she liked a certain perfume that I'd try to get for her. Does she have a favorite indulgent snack or treat? Hope this helps. Good luck! :)

01 09 10