Monday, April 16, 2018

Mindful Monday Moments - Open

Welcome to the second Mindful Monday challenge.  What is Mindful Monday?  well... it is explained here, but in a nutshell, documenting simple things that just make us happy.  I think it is important to take the time to be mindful and just appreciate what we have, and the simple and amazing things that surround us in our daily lives.  

Todays prompt is open.  




What does that make you think of?  Opening a fresh can of coffee, opening some happy mail, the open arms of a grand child.... so many simple and happy ways to interpret this....

For me... although the open arms of my grand daughter is right up there too, I so look forward to being able to have my windows and doors open in spring for some fresh air.  


I have used some Crate Paper along with some cut files from my Silhouette.  That fresh air tab is from Elle's Studio.

Nothing better than some spring sunshine, some spring warmth and fresh air streaming into the house..... now it appears that for us here... it may be May before that happens.... geesh!



Now... what does the word 'open' mean to you?  I would love to know, be sure to share your story :)




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Lovely! I too, love to open the doors and windows. However, we have dogs behind us that bark constantly so that being able to open the doors and windows doesn't happen near enough. :( I do also love to open a new book and start reading, so I think I'll go with that. ;)

01 09 10