Friday, April 13, 2018

Scrapping a 4 Generation photo

I am up on the Unity blog today sharing a layout.  I LOVE this photo of the 4 generations (my mom, myself, my oldest daughter and my grand daughter) so I had to scrap it.  I hope my grand daughter will cherish this when she is older. 

I have used some old American Crafts papers... you know I love it if it is still hanging around as I am a big purger! I cut the title with my Silhouette. 


Of course all of the different stamps are from Unity (see the blog for more details)I love so many photos from this photo shoot of the 4 generations but I decided to just use one for this page.  I used a number from Maya Road to signify the 4.  


I upcycled some denim and added it as I thought it helped to carry out the theme and I love to upcycle!


For more information please head on over to the Unity blog.  

I am playing along with Paper Issues:



  




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Awesome in every way. You all are so lucky to have 4 generations that can get together. Beautiful photo. Beautiful layout.

01 09 10