Saturday, April 14, 2018

Sketchy Saturday with Pattern Happy

Time for another sketch.  It is my day up on the Pattern Happy Blog so I have used a lot of PH products and created a couple of cards based on this sketch.

First off... with all of this rain... well I had to create a rainbow card.  I used the Rainbows collection along with Colorful Day stamp set, and Colorful Day Die.

I made the clouds into shakers which is easy when using the Adhesive Foam sheets from Scrapbook Adhesives.  I just die cut the shape from the adhesive.  

I then wanted to create a fun card and the confetti paper in the Geofetti reminded me of a birthday so that is what I went with.  The black grid paper is from Color Me Happy


I used the Margarita shaker die from Avery Elle to create a fun birthday card.  I punched the lemons with the lemon punch by SU! - the patterned paper works well for lemons don't you think? I then stamped the lemon with a stamp from the Bday Bash stamp set.  The panel is die cut with a Stamplorations die



  

  

 

Also playing at: 








7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great and happy cards, Laurel. Such fun papers from that company. Your cards are terrific. Love the detail on the first one with the rainbow and shaker clouds. The cloud background is fun and I like your stitching in the grass. The margarita on the second card looks yummy. As do those lemons. Great work, Laurel. :) Hope the rain lets up and maybe you could try to send it my way? We are pretty dang dry in CO.

LeAnne said...

These are CUUUUUUTE! Love 'em both!

Bananastamper said...

LOVE everything about these! Bright and cheery, just what is required on a cloudy, snowy day!

Danni Reid said...

Absolutely happy, fun, uplifting cards, love them both!

Patrice said...

Omgoodness a margarita shaker - too fun! I love the bright yellow citrus against the black & white papers, great combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Nikki Spencer said...

Too cute! Love your fun and creative Margarita shaker Laurel, so bright and cheery! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

These are both great cards - I love the different shapes you have made into shakers and the wonderful bright colours Chantell Just Add Ink

01 09 10