Thursday, April 5, 2018

...too early for wine

Another challenge is up at Inspired By and with our spring being the way it has been so far the photo is perfect!  Does anyone have nice sunny, spring weather yet?!  I'm so looking forward to it.

Anyways, for my card, I used the A Case of the Blahs paper from Pinkfresh Studio... a little fitting I would say, LOL! I pulled out the home office type of feel with the paper and wanted it to look like a couple of pieces of paper - to do lists etc. tucked in behind the coffee.

I combined a few different coffee themed items for the cup.  The cup is from The Stamps of Life (hotchocolate2stamp and die), the sentiment is from SugarPea Designs (The Perfect Blend) and finally, the die is from Stamplorations (Coffee Word Die).  The mug is mounted on foam squares for some dimension.


So here is the inspiration.  I pulled out the colors, the feel of the patterns and like I said, the coffee and working from home feel.   Be sure to hop on over to see what the amazing design team has created for you! Of course, be sure to play along.... there is a prize up for grabs again this week!



  



2 comments:

Fiona said...

Such a fun card and I love that sentiment - great take on the photo

Jeanne said...

LOL Funny sentiment! Great card. Fun and graphic and very striking. Great job!

01 09 10